Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been meaning to Update...

but I kept forgetting, and now I've forgotten what seemed so important to blog about. lol

Oh, yeah...Fireproof. The movie. Daddy and I went Thursday to see it...we got up late, then hurried to get ready, because I checked online and it started at 1, so we hurried and got to the theatre in plenty of time. There was only one other couple there, an older couple, probably up towards their 80's. Anyway, Daddy and I got to pick the best seats in the theatre, because there was no one else there, and I got to stand up and move around as I needed to (because of my back--pulled muscle) without worrying about getting in someone's way. Oh, and the movie? GREAT!!! We were kinda wary at first...it was hard to think of Kirk Cameron as "captain" for the FD, but he grew into the role. ; ) The only stinky acting was the doctor, but you really don't care, because he's in a stinky role, anyway. ; ) You don't *want* to like him. lol I LOVELOVELOVELOVE the music video for the movie--"While I'm Waiting"--I've been watching it over and over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3b2jw1rjBc

Afterwards, we were going to go out to eat, but I sneezed and my back seized up, and I only managed to limp to the food court, so we ate there, then went home. Except that Daddy wanted to stop on the way home for some BBQ peanuts, and they had...CHICKEN PAWS! (LOL that's what they are called on the package) I was SO excited..."Oh, LOOK, they have Chicken Feet!!!" The stock boy was standing there, and looked at me SO strangely. lol I suppose it was the first time he had heard that. ; ) But, really, they are good, and you simply CANNOT find them anywhere. (Strange, isn't it?) lol They were a bit greasier than I remembered....it's been since I was a kid since I had any...but they *do* taste good. ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from watching Fireproof... the over all message was solid for sure; how great is it that such a different-flavored movie made it into the regular, big screen!