Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Emma sent me this on facebook today - my favourite Mother's Day gift!

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! :DD I love you so so so so much! You have always supported me and been there for me when I needed you, and I can't tell you how much that means. I am thankful for everything you've done for me and so blessed to have you as my mother. Kids have a terrible habit of complaining about their parents and resenting them and their role... But I have never been anything but grateful for your presence in my life. You are cool, and incredible, and brilliant, and beautiful. And, although, the 'swooping' is embarrassing (You know what I'm talking about!) I have never been anything but proud to know you. I hope you have a wonderful day!!! ~Your Loving Daughter, Emma"

 
I'm saving it here and there and all over the place...I'll probably print it out, too.  I don't want to forget to see myself as she sees me. :)

2 comments:

L. J. Lowe said...

Easily the best Mother's Day gift ever! :)

Paige said...

IKR?! :)